Document Controller, North West England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
A fantastic new opportunity for a Document Controller has occurred within a multi-site food manufacturer business based in the North wales area.
As a Document Controller you will be providing non-secretarial admin support to project teams within the business.
Other duties will include-
• Maintain project correspondence files and project drawing files.
• Maintain drawing / other documentation info on database.
• Prepare drawing issues including arranging printing and dispatch.
• Maintain project extranet, if applicable, including any file manipulation, uploading, downloading, plotting, etc.
To be considered for this Document Controller position, you must have the following skills and experience-
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
• High level of discretion and confidentiality.
• Excellent MS Office skills including Excel.
• Ability to work proactively and with minimal supervision
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Database background (not essential)
• Quality background (not essential)
• Excellent communication, organisation, planning and problem solving skills.
Working hours – 8:00 – 16:00 (flexible working)
Salary paying up to £28k dependant on experience
The basic salary for the role is £20-£28k and you will receive full development with a great career opportunities to progress within the business.
If this role is of interest, please apply via this advert or contact me email@example.com or 0161 833 0181.