Sector: Supply Chain
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
37.5 hours (Monday – Friday)
Location: West Midlands
Our client is a multi-site food manufacturer who supply chilled food into the major UK retailer’s. They are looking for a Supply Chain Forecast Analyst to join their team
• Deliver accurate daily forecasts to the UK sites
• Work closely and in conjunction with planning, replenishment and supply chain teams to deliver optimal customer service.
• Action changes to forecasted demand
• Utilise customer information systems and internal analysis tools relating to potential customer demand and analyse impacts on forecasts
• Collation of Sales Data for Future analysis
The ideal candidates:
• Experience within the food manufacturing sector would be desirable but not essential.
• Forecasting knowledge would be beneficial.
• Excel Intermediate standard.
• Understanding of ERP tools.
If you would like to apply for this wonderful opportunity then a please send me your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com or if you would like to discuss the location and the role in more detail then please call Richard Steele on 0161 833 0181, Mon - Thurs 8.45am till 7pm and Fri 8.45pm till 5.30pm.
Keywords: Demand, Forecast, Food manufacturing, ERP, Excel, Analyst, Supply Chain