Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
£38k - Continental shifts
North West - Lancashire
As the warehouse FLM within this bustling FMCG manufacturing business you will be in charge of managing the warehouse operation end to end to achieve 99.9% customer OTIF.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Managing a team of warehouse team members direct reporting in to this position on Shifts within a fast paced environment
• Driving Health & Safety and Compliance
• Manage Budgets and CAPEX within the warehouse remit
• Continuous improvements within am FMCG manufacturing Warehouse environment
• Accurately control all finished goods, raw materials & packaging
• Management of storage and despatch of all finished goods
• Ensure that excellent communications are maintained across all Shifts.
• Focus on areas such as Operations and Warehouse efficiencies
• Shift productivity and performance in line with site KPIs
• Successful candidates will ideally have the following experience:
• Team Management experience within an FMCG manufacturing business as a senior Warehouse FLM/Manager.
• Ideally educated to ILM level 3 or equivalent logistics field
• Continuous improvement / lean experience
• Project management experience
• Industry/sector FMCG manufacturing
Keyword: FLM, front line manager, first line manager, shift manager, warehouse manager, warehouse team leader, warehouse team manager, section leader, operations support