HR Business Partner
Sector: Human Resources
Job type: Permanent
HR Business Partner – Llanybdder – Maternity Cover (9 months+)
This is an exciting opportunity for a determined and committed individual who can work as part of an ambitious HR Team. The successful candidate will support business performance through effectively partnering with company Managers to deliver the company growth strategy; be accountable for effective HR provision and ensuring the Leadership and Management teams are capable of delivering high performance through their people.
Key duties include:
• Support in the development and implementation of site plans in partnership with the Department Managers.
• Support and challenge the Department Managers with their line manager accountabilities; including talent and succession planning and performance management of a diverse workforce.
• Supporting change management process through sound industrial relations practice.
• Act as a coach and ‘sounding board’ for the Managers in matters relating to their team and their function.
• Analyse operational and HR management information to understand areas of focus and put in place a plan to drive increased performance through teams and colleagues.
• Work with other members in the HR Team in Payroll and Training and Development, to influence a one team approach to ensure we deliver for the needs of the business.
• At least three years’ experience in a generalist HR role, ideally within a food or manufacturing environment.
• Degree educated and ideally CIPD qualified.
• Understanding of the Business Partnering model.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, planning and organising skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise work, given the broad range of projects and issues which will be under your remit.
• Innovative and creative approach, with commercial astuteness and the ability to influence others.
• Able to work on own initiative, but to also manage self and others effectively, in order to meet deadlines.
• Ability to travel to other locations to support team activities, for example the Felinfach site.
• Able to maintain a professional manner with a high attention to detail.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel.
• Must be an individual committed to working within the Company Values and passionate about providing a high quality service to the business.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please apply online or for more information please call Paul on 0161 833 0181