ITSM Project Team Lead
Global Manufacturer FMCG Ingredients
This organisation is a leading player in the ingredients sector for the FMCG market. They provide their products to a huge variety of sectors from food to pharmaceutical to automotive. As a global operation, they are established in over 75 countries worldwide offering you stability and career progression.
In essence this role is all about end-to-end implementation of their new digital business platform ServiceNow. The new ITSM Project Team Lead will report into the Senior ITSM Operation Manager, this role brings many duties, some of the duties you’ll be responsible for;
• Manage the ServiceNow Project Managers- project delivery and implementing best practice.
• Create successful adoption of ITIL processes and IT policies, including documentation, training, performance tracking and reporting.
• Manage and report project activities and deliverable to the leadership team.
• Act as escalation point for project team
• Work in collaboration with ServiceNow platform team
• Develop training programmes to maintain ITIL and ServiceNow expertise.
Your Skills & Experience
• Previous experience implementing ServiceNow – ESSENTIAL
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
• ITIL foundation certificate – minimum
• Experience leading remote teams.
• Executive presentation and communication skills
• Proven track record in project management
If successful, you’ll receive a generous salary depending upon your experience + an excellent benefits package. As this is a remote role, all interviews will also be online.