IT Technical Support Analyst, Lincolnshire
Sector: IT & Digital
Job type: Permanent
IT Technical Support Analyst
Premier Fresh Produce Producer
Nr South Holland- Lincolnshire
Salary - £20,000
My client is a huge name in the fresh produce sector, well known for promoting from within. With operations across the country, they offer fresh fruits & vegetables to the retail, foodservice, and wholesales sectors.
As an IT Technical Support Analyst, your role will include (but not limited to).
• IT support to UK IT users- 1st & 2nd line desktop, network & infrastructure support
• When required assist with IT maintenance and support
• Support management with adhoc requirements
To be considered for this position you will need.
• A high level of IT knowledge – suitable for a school leaver or recent graduate
• Understanding how to interpret business and user requirement to provide IT solutions
• Experience /understanding in supporting operational platforms
• Excellent communication skills with a team player attitude
If successful, the salary is £20,000.00 + benefits. The hours are 40 per week and 9-6. This is a site-based role, and you will need your own transport.
Please contact me ASAP for further information