IT Technical Support, 1st & 2nd Line
Luxury Foods Importer & Distributor
West London, Salary £30k -£35K
This organisation was created to procure and deliver the finest foods across the globe to food service establishments (4 & 5*) and high-end retailers across the UK.
Everything they have is of exceptional quality and they pride themselves on their excellent customer service, employee satisfaction and benefits.
As the IT Technical Support, you will support daily operations of IT for the London office. Both to on-site and remote users, for day-to-day IT issues and supports the IT team to provide technical support for the company. You will support and troubleshoot office and/or home office equipment, including network systems, laptops, monitors, microphones, PCs, and video conferencing.
• IT support to UK IT users- 1st line support: desktop, network & infrastructure
• When required assist with IT maintenance and support
• Server and back-up monitoring
• Support management with adhoc requirements
As the IT Technical Support must be proficient, organized, and passionate about learning new technologies and services. You will need;
• A high level of IT knowledge
• Understanding how to interpret business and user requirement to provide IT solutions
• Experience /understanding in supporting operational platforms
• Ideally have SAP experience or any ERP systems
If successful, the salary is £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 + benefits. The hours are 40 per week, Mon to Fri. This is a site-based role with occasional travel to other sites across the UK.
Please contact me ASAP for further information