My client is an established FMCG organisation, currently looking for an IT profession to join the team.
The company is well known and respected, they are keen to expand this role and invest in their people, a brand that is focused on quality and teamwork.
The role is broad and would suit a personable candidate who wants to build a career quickly in IT.
• Day to day support for help desk and infrastructure projects within manufacturing and office site.
• Control problem prioritisation and incident/service requests, escalating tickets to 3PS when needed to ensure quick resolution
• Support IT Manager with duties including coordinating key users to share best practice
You, The Candidate:
• A Target driven IT support professional who wants to continue to learn and grow.
• A strong business acumen, able to successfully align business requirements ‘right first time’ and ‘on time’
• Career driven; this role comes with attractive future prospects for the right person.
What’s on Offer:
• Attractive package and culture of brand
• Fantastic and proven team
• Genuine career progression opportunities
Key hardware/applications required:
• General Infrastructure
• Office 365
• Active Directory user accounts
• Level 1 and level 2 ticket issues
• Mobile phone trouble shooting
• Printer trouble shooting
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply