IT Systems Engineer
Based in Basildon, Essex
This is a really exciting opportunity for an IT professional who is looking for end-to-end projects, continuous learning opportunities and a collaborative working environment.
This role is initially a 24-month contract with the view to becoming a permanent placement.
• The salary range is £33,000.00 to £45,000.00.
• Candidates MUST be living in or can easily commute to Basildon, Essex
This position has been created to assist in the long-term project of new ERP implementation ( MS Dynamics). Your duties will include.
• Familiarise yourself with current IT systems and workflows.
• Data Extraction – extracting data from current systems onto a customised database before the ERP Implementation
• Handle the download, cleaning and uploading of legacy software.
• Work closely with senior teams and 3rd party IT vendors to assist with the implementation of a new ERP system.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered as the new IT Systems Engineer you must have.
• Minimum of a BSC in Computer Science or relevant IT subject
• Proficiency with Power BI and SQL
• Previous ERP experience – Ideally Microsoft Dynamics
• An understanding of API’s, data capture, UI Path and languages such as Scala or Python.
This is an overview of the role and requirements, for further information, please request a call or Apply Now