ERP Systems Analyst
Fresh Food Manufacturing
Site Based – Worcestershire
A fresh food business who grows, manufactures, and distributes their own products globally. As an industry leader in sustainability, they invest heavily in the environment, their people and innovation.
This position is sat within a highly knowledgeable and established IT Team. As the ERP/IT Systems Analyst your duties will revolve around multiple projects. Your responsibilities will include.
• Improving the ERP (Oracle) system to support the business along with daily administration.
• Managing day to day end user enquiries and training.
• Develop the Oracle E-Business Suite reporting and dashboards
• Improvements for Splash Bi (Power Bi) and data changes as well as assisting with any scripts, tools, and utilities
Your Skill & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you will need.
• Experience with Oracle (or ERP) systems, SQL and Splash Bi (Power Bi)
• Skills in scripting & debugging along with project management & large data sets
• Ideally from a manufacturing background with WMS knowledge
• Adaptable by nature, happy to assist colleagues when needed.
• If successful, you’ll receive a generous base salary circa £45K (depending on experience) + Benefits.
• You’ll be joining a long-standing team who offer support and guidance.
• As well as an organisation that offer additional training and development.
• A open and friendly workplace with plenty of free parking and close to transport links and local amenities.