IT Support Technician – 6mth FTC
Alton, Hampshire – Salary – Up to £23,500.
A well-established manufacturer with a reputation for their excellent products and service. As a business they formulate, manufacture and package products for various industries including skin care, nutrition and pharmaceutical. They operate in a collaborative style with flexible hours, friendly staff and lots of additional benefits!
As an IT Support Technician, your role will include (but not limited to).
• IT support to UK IT users- 1st & 2nd line desktop, network & application support
• When required assist with IT maintenance and network infrastructure
• Support management with adhoc IT administration requirements
• Manage inhouse helpdesk system
To be considered for this position you will need.
• A high level of IT knowledge (suitable for a school leaver or recent graduate)
• Understanding how to interpret business and user requirement to provide IT solutions
• Experience /understanding in supporting operational platforms
• Excellent communication skills with a team player attitude
If successful, the salary is up to £23,500.00 + benefits. The hours are Monday to Friday with flexible start times as long as you’re working the core hours. Close to public transport with ample parking.