An opportunity has become available to join a huge manufacturing company on the verge of some very exciting changes and IT developments on the ‘ground floor’.
They are seeking a proactive and team focused person who will work together with the existing team to support across a range of systems supporting manufacture and supply chain.
This company is built to help its employees succeed, this role represents a fantastic chance to impress from the outset and make a difference as you grow your career.
· Support existing ERP and IT system solutions currently as well as future changes.
· Monitor application performance and use, while troubleshooting the problems and providing ongoing support.
· Use your data and systems knowledge to maintain SD support alongside 3rd parties
· The preferred candidate will be very analytical with a knowledge of SQL from FMCG/fresh produce industry.
· Previous experience Woking with ERP systems is ideal but not essential
· Excellent communication skills at all levels with a keen eye for detail.
· Holliday allowance
· Generous salary
· Further training for development