IT Support Analyst - 1st / 2nd Line support- 12 MONTH CONTRACT, South East England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
12 MONTH CONTRACT WITH POTENTIAL TO GO PERMANENT
Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to build on your skill set with this progressive company.
You'll be joining a growing IT department to meet the needs of the business through the effective operation and control of the IT Infrastructure by working on the hardware, software, stored data and equipment within wide and local area networks.
• Contributing to relevant projects and activities as requested by the IT Support Engineer
• Assisting with IT production systems support
• User setup and support, Microsoft Active Directory, Office365, Office, Duo, Sophos A/V
• Support user mobile and fixed line telephony Carrying out agreed operational procedures (of a routine nature) and contributing to maintenance, installation and problem resolution, including network configuration, installation and maintenance
• Using network management tools to collect and report on network load and performance statistics
• Using system management tools to collect and report on server load, performance and capacity statistics
• Contributing to the implementation of maintenance and installation work
• Using standard procedures and tools to carry out defined systems backups, restoring data where necessary
• Identifying operational problems and contributing to their resolution
• Developing training and operational support materials
Key skills Required
• Desktop software and hardware
• Server software and hardware
• Basic networking
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business Associate
• Windows Server administration
• Networking fundamentals
• Security fundamentals
• Mobility and Mobile device fundamentals
• Cloud fundamentals
• Production or manufacturing environment experience
• Windows Desktop 7, 10
• Microsoft Office, Skype for Business, OneDrive
Apply now as interviews are happening over the next couple of weeks.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.