IT Support Coordinator, South East England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
IT Project Support Coordinator - 1st/2nd line - ERP - Project Support - 3rd party Contract Management
A fun, fast paced and vibrant company are looking for an IT Project Support Coordinator to assist the Project Manager in project delivery, manage 3rd party contracts and provide IT Support to internal users.
As the IT Project Support Coordinator you will act as first point of contact and coordination with third-party IT service providers. In this role you will be working with internal stakeholders from all parts of the business, and be involved in the full range of IT activities from network and infrastructure to desktop and software applications and business processes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Act as first point of contact with our third-party IT service providers.
- Assist in the prioritisation, escalation and resolution of service issues.
- Proactively lead process improvement initiatives with the business and IT providers.
- Support the IT Project Manager with implementation of IT and business projects, including new ERP and Payroll systems within the next year.
- Skills and experience required for the IT Project Support Coordinator:
- Proven technical IT knowledge, combined with experience in a business environment.
- A solid understanding of IT Support processes and ways of working.
- Project support/ coordination experience
- Experience working with ERP and Payroll systems
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, collaboration and team working.
- Strong analytical and planning skills, with demonstrable experience in Microsoft Office and other business applications.
- Experience in the FMCG sector or other fast growth businesses would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Project Support Coordinator with ambitions to become a Project Manager to join a highly popular and exciting brand with huge growth plans.
Interviews are taking place in the next couple of weeks.