IT Project Manager, Central Scotland
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
IT Project Manager / Coordinator - System Implementation, SQL, Visual Basic
IT Project Manager / Coordinator required to join a leading manufacturing organisation based out of Glasgow. You'll be joining a growing IT team and take responsibility for the planning and management of multiple projects across various different sites within the UK.
- Systems Integrator - system planning and implementation
- Oversee and implement all system installations
- Manage project deliverable across various functions and locations
- Create, manage and deliver projects to meet deadlines
- Track budget spends.
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Visual Basic knowledge
- Excellent project management skills
- Creating IT strategy experience
- Manufacturing Experience would be preferable
A full UK driving Licence is essential for this role due to travel required throughout the UK as well.
Interviews will be taking place over the next couple of weeks, so please apply now if you're interested.