Role: IT Operational Support
Salary: £30k D.O.E
Monday – Friday (1 day WFH)
An opportunity has become available to join a global food company who are currently going through some very exciting changes. They are seeking a proactive and team focused person who will work well together with the existing team and on their own to support a range of systems and users across their site in South Somerset. A great opportunity for you to develop your skill set and grow your career.
• IT Support to all staff, both remote and on site.
• Ordering and configuring new office and computer equipment as necessary.
• Main IT support for the site, 1st and 2nd line support, you will be expected to travel to other UK sites if required.
• Initiating new staff into IT basics and ensuring proper procedures are enforced related to IT access/equipment.
• Very strong level of IT awareness is required.
• Experience in FMCG/food is preferred.
• Degree level or equivalent in Computing or IT.
• Great communication skills are necessary to interact with colleagues, suppliers, and contractors to effectively deliver great customer service.
What’s on Offer:
• Working with a leading global brand.
• A competitive salary.
• Well known for developing internal talent.