IT Manager, North West England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking for an IT Manager opportunity which you can mould into your own? Looking for a Strong / Modern / Expanding business? If the answer is yes, I have the role for you!
My client is currently looking to recruit an IT Manager for their site in Blackburn. This role will allow you to take complete ownership of the function & support the business as they go through SAP implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
• Design, plan, develop & implement upgrades to current systems
• Act as main point of contact for all IT queries, issues & new requirements across the site.
• Work with 3rd party vendors, internal & external IT teams to support all business requirements
• Implement and drive forward continuous improvements on service delivery by identifying improvements within platforms, infrastructure and support structures.
• Coordination and planning of all hardware and software purchases
• When ready you will have the ability to create a team around you
Skills & Experience required:
• Strong leadership & organisational skills
• Great IT skills combined with a good head for business
• Current or previous SAP experience is a must
This is one of the best opportunities on the market, working for an exciting business with a very bright future. If you would like to know more about the role call Forbes Gunn on 07752086299.