FMCG Food Manufacturing
This well-established food manufacturer started their business over a century ago and grown into a well-known supplier into retail and wholesale customers across the UK. Their tasty food products are loved by all, throughout the year.
Their site in Wigan is the full food processing facility for the business so the new IT Manager will need experience in IT within a food manufacturing environment.
As the IT Manager you will be in a stand-alone position and the only IT point of contact on site, your duties will include.
• Manage their recently implemented ERP system (SI/data system)
• Monitor and maintain all factory and office IT infrastructure, hardware’s and software’s.
• Lead on projects to fully utilise the ERP system.
• Liaise with 3rd party IT vendor on any escalated issues.
• Manage new starters, set up phones & laptops & PC’s etc…
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for the new IT Manager position you will need.
• Solid experience of ERP systems from FMCG manufacturing (ideally food)
• Have acted as project manager for factory and office upgrades.
• Strong knowledge of SQL, Office 365, Active Directory and Cloud solutions
• Ability to diagnose and resolve tech issues related to Windows & macOS.
• Experience trouble shooting hardware & software issues.
If successful, the salary is c£40,000 + benefits included fantastic holiday allowance. They are seeking a driven individual so if you are looking for career development, training courses will be available.