A career development opportunity has arisen with my client close to Sittingbourne for a driven IT professional who wants to work in a fast-paced environment with plenty of project opportunities aligning the site to group level standard of modernisation.
Working to directly with senior site management and the wider group, who believe in supporting and developing their people to success
If you are a hands on, organised self-starter with an eye for detail and a passion for success who enjoys taking charge. This could be the role for you!
1. The Role:
• Stand alone management of ongoing IT and MRP processes including both software and hardware.
• Work collaboratively with EU team during alignment of processes with parent company.
• Bring your own flair and communication style to the site.
2. The Candidate:
• Experience from manufacturing will be strongly prepared
• You will need to be close to site and happy to be flexible with your time to reduce any manufacturing pause/stoppages.
3. What’s on Offer:
• Holiday allowance
• Benefits Package
• Genuine and exciting career prospects
4. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt