Blue chip FMCG business
Location: London, M-F
Salary: £30,000.00 – £35,000.00
This is not one to miss!
A large blue chip FMCG company are seeking an IT Support candidate to join their team. This company helps to produce some of the best foods around, you will know who they are.
They are looking for a career driven, confident, ambitious, and experienced IT support analyst who has excellent IT skills, communication skills and hands on experience with 1st/2nd line help desk to internal colleagues. They are well known for developing their employees, a great place to grow your career and be part of an exciting company.
• Providing 1st/2nd help desk services to employees and resolve desktop problems; remotely, face-to-face and over the phone.
• Responsible for installing, testing, troubleshooting and everything in between for end users and networks hardware.
• Set up new starts; including equipment and supporting them with all technical enquires during onboarding.
• Support with all IT training across their different sites.
• Proven experience in a customer facing IT role.
• Minimum of 2 years in a similar role providing 1st/2nd line help desk.
• IT skills – MS applications and ability to learn new applications quickly.
• Positive and proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
• Career development opportunities.
• 30 days holiday, including banks.
• Fantastic bonus opportunities and benefits package.
• Be part of a fantastic team and work with a global brand.