IT Technical Support
Blue chip FMCG buisness
Location: London, M-F
Salary: up to £36k + Bonus
This is not one to miss!
A large blue chip FMCG business are seeking an IT Support candidate to join their team. This business is home to some of the most well-known household Food Brands, you will know who they are.
They are looking for a career driven, confident, ambitious, and experienced IT support analyst who has excellent IT skills, communication skills and hands on experience with 1st/2nd line help desk to internal colleagues. They are well known for developing their employees, a great place to grow your career and be part of an exciting company.
· Providing 1st/2nd help desk services to employees and resolve desktop problems; remotely, face-to-face and over the phone.
· Responsible for installing, testing, troubleshooting and everything in between for end users and networks hardware.
· Set up new starts; including equipment and supporting them with all technical enquires during onboarding.
· Support with all IT training across the company. You will install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and application problems, either over the phone or in person.
· Proven experience in a customer facing IT role, requirement.
· Minimum of 1 year in a similar role providing 1st/2nd line help desk.
· IT skills – Microsoft Windows 10 and 11, as well as all Microsoft Office Applications.
· Experience supporting corporate employees.
· Must have experience building computers.
· Career development opportunities
· 25days holiday + banks
· Bonus and a fantastic benefits package
· Be part of a fantastic team and work with a global brand