IT, Grter Manchester
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: Grter Manchester
Job type: Permanent
A band new role within a manufacturing company which is going from strength to strength. A chance for the right IT professional to run projects, create SOP’s and put their flair into the company by advising on a range of technologies.
You will own the overall roadmap and strategy, working with the wider management team to ensure the next step in their growth is fully supported and up to date!
• Most senior IT professional on site, providing 3rd line support and building key relationships with all 3rd party support and providers.
• Ensure all operations and systems are fit for purpose, up to date and disaster recovery plans in place
• Server and application maintenance, support, and project control.
• A background in a manufacturing environment is highly preferable.
• Hands on problem solver who will be comfortable training and explaining SOP’s at all levels
• A team player who enjoys leading a team and leading numerous projects across a wide variety of IT requirements.
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt