IT Integration System Manager, North West England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Systems Integration Manager - Integration - Applications - SAP - BizTalk - Middleware - ERP
A fantastic opportunity has come up at a global company for an Integration Manager in Liverpool.
The Integration Manager sits at the heart of the SAP team to design and deliver middleware
solution and services integrating complex SAP and non-SAP systems. The solution should be scaled easily to enable future integration across the Group and aligns to Group IT Strategy and Standards.
The core integration technology is BizTalk which will be used to design and build complex integrated solutions.
The Integration Manager will have a deep appreciation of common messaging standards and protocols. Given the level of change within the organisation, this role will be project focused and will lead the design and delivery of Integration/BizTalk solutions.
This role has the following responsibilities over the life-cycle of each SAP or Integration project:
- Detailed Design
Key relationships will be with the IT Operations team, third party vendors, IT development team, SAP team and the larger IT group.
- Proven experience of delivery in similar environments (FMCG; SAP; BizTalk; 3PL)
- Extensive BizTalk development experience, having led BizTalk / Integration development projects
- Integration solution design experience – the Integration Manager has accountability for complex solution design and build
- Strong stakeholder engagement and problem-solving skills, with the ability to manage business and IT stakeholders of all levels effectively
- A proactive mindset, with the drive to take accountability for integration to deliver a best-in-class landscape
- Message formats-Tradacoms / EDIFACT / XML / IDOC / X12
- Communication protocols- AS2 /HTTP/FTP/FTPs/VAN (GXS)/Web services
- Basic knowledge of SAP (SD, MM, PP, IDOC, ALE, RFC)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a strong reputation who value each and every staff member.
As well as a competitive salary the Integration Manager can expect many perks such as a bonus, 27 days holidays + banks, private healthcare and many more.
Interviews are taking place in the next couple of weeks so apply now to avoid disappointment.