IT - BI, Cheshire
Sector: IT & Digital
Job type: Permanent
My client are the leaders in their field, a great place to work and currently looking for a Power BI developer to join the group level IT & analytics team to help develop, design, and support enterprise Business Intelligence solutions.
The client is keen to expand this role and invest in their people, a brand that is focused on quality, teamwork and undergoing rapid development and expansion.
This is not one to be missed !
• Support multiple sites and stakeholders to fulfil their reporting and visualisation requirements
• Maintain accuracy during transition to Power BI
• Support and train the wider community on Excel BI, Power BI and SSRS as required
• Power BI (DAX language)
• Power BI visual development
• Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Advanced Excel Data Modelling with Power Query and M Language
• T-SQL Queries
• Awareness of Data Warehouse structures based on the Kimball methodology
• Full UK Driving License is required
What’s on Offer:
• Attractive package and culture of brand
• Genuine career progression opportunities
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply