UK FMCG Food Company
At Albans, Salary up to £36K
This organisation is passionate about their products, tasty, healthy, and packed with goodness. Based in St Albans, Herts they are in a position of substantial growth and are looking to add an additional head to their supply chain team due to internal promotions
As an inventory Planner you will be working in a super friendly and supportive team. Your duties will include;
• Manage goods in across all warehouses, 3PL site on ERP system
• Review stock shelf life and produce reports
• Manage daily allocation of stock to sales orders – issue pick & despatch notes to warehouse
• Daily stock count and investigate discrepancies
• And much more…..
To be considered for this position you will need:
• Ideally experience in FMCG food as a senior administrator/ coordinator or planner
• Understanding of short shelf-life products
• Advanced IT skills & confident with Excel/spreadsheets
• Highly analytical problem solver
If successful the salary is up to £36K + benefits. Once probation is completed, they can be flexible with some WFH days. They also provide a free healthy breakfast!
Please contact me ASAP for a confidential chat and apply now, thanks