A brand-new role created to support a growing team and to ensure accuracy and quality of the flow of goods in supply chain.
If you have analytical mind, an Excel whizz, and a desire to lead a team in an expansive and growing company.
This is a supportive team who will encourage growth and development right from the offset, and with a great array of benefits on offer, we haven’t seen a role quite like this in the area in some time!
• Plan Supply of RM and finished goods to meet stock levels.
• Lead your team to success, promoting growth and SOP improvement where possible.
• A key part of the supply chain management, liaising with procurement, logistic et al.
• Chair and manage weekly stock management
You, The Candidate:
• Experience in planning for inventory supply in manufacturing environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Practise with ERP systems and excellent Excel skills
• The desire or experience to lead and manage a range of people
What’s on Offer:
• Generous holiday allowance
• Hybrid working
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discount on products