I am working with an exciting food company who supply various types of hospitality and events all over the UK. The person they want to join their team will be an experienced Inventory Manager, and to be successful in this role you will need to have a background in Supply Chain. The role is based in London and there may be travel to their other sites every other week. A great opportunity for you to grow your career and make a difference in this growing company.
· This is a complete end to end supply chain role, you will experience
· Demand/Supply planning
· 3PL relationship
· Liaising with external suppliers
· Some procurement
· Manage a team with 3 direct reports covering, forecasting, demand, purchase orders and system administrators.
· Lead time sensitive tasks and forecast demand to deliver availability along side reducing costs throughout the company.
· You will need to have demonstratable experience of Forecasting, Production Planning, Scheduling, people management within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Preferably food.
· IT skills – MS Office – MRP/ERP Systems, Microsoft Packages.
· Great communication skills are necessary to interact with colleagues, suppliers, and customers to effectively deliver high quality customer service.
What’s on Offer:
· To be part of an exciting team.
· Work with a leading brand in the food industry.
· Known for developing their teams and fast-tracking careers.
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity… Apply!