Are you looking to work for a market leader? Our client is a successful Food Manufacturer with a global presence. Based on a combination of tradition and innovation this business has demonstrated excellent growth and looks set to continue in the same vain. Now an exciting opportunity arises to join the team…
To work as part of the Commercial team providing sales support focused mainly on International Sales (target countries Germany, Netherlands, France and Scandinavia) including management with partners of some international accounts including P&L responsibility, as well as providing marketing support to the team both International and in the UK.
• Report weekly sales to the wider sales team
• Support team with sample requests and samples request for own accounts
• New account paperwork/requests/gate forms, Master data forms for International & Brand
• General administration – keep forecasts updated
• Account Management of small International accounts with partners
• P&L responsibility for accounts with supervision from Head of Out of Home
• Preparation and distribution of meeting Minutes
• Track new business leads that come through the central system
• Actively look for new business gains
• Raising purchase orders for the team
• Updating the central budget for Marketing Manager
• Supporting website and social media updates, updating social media calendar
• Support international projects alongside Head of Out of Home
• Where possible accompany team members on customer meetings/site visits, zoom calls, teams’ calls.
• Support marketing with any presentations and research projects
• Customer site visits, meetings, NPD meetings
• Work with supply chain to manage German packaging waste return
• Manage stock holding in Germany
• Responsible for commercial performance for International accounts under guidance from the Head
of Out of Home
• Business development of new accounts under guidance from the Senior National Account Manager
• Support smaller customer marketing activity for Foodservice accounts activity, promotions brief into agencies,
provision of artwork
• Attend regular team calls, monthly and quarterly steering group meetings.
• Conduct market reviews to support marketing
• Support Marketing Manager with the development of the Out of Home Brand proposition
You will hold a Degree in a business related or classic discipline. You will have at least one year's experience in the workplace. Exposure to the Food industry would be desirable as is fluency in any additional European languages such as French, Spanish or German. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader where you can really build a rewarding career!
Mon-Fri Office Hours with need for European travel
Matched Pension up to 5%
Private Medical Coverage
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.