International Account Manager, North West England
Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
International Account Manager – Beauty
Manchester – Office Based
UK based National Account Manager to drive growth international for a fantastic beauty company
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the growth of existing International Accounts and the development of new business within a specified territory. This role will be about strategically business planning each account to work in partnership on mutually beneficial growth plans. To include NPD placement, marketing plans, business plans and a relationship-sales feedback
You must be from within the beauty industry and in a similar role
You must have experienced in international sales – dealing with distributors and retailers.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 2-3 Years in a Key / National Account Manager role.
• Experience in the H&B industry is preferable. Experience of working International important
• Retail is an advantage.
• Strong analytical capabilities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Full UK driving license and ability to travel to visit customers is essential
• Salary £45,000 OTE. £55,000 – £60,000
• 20 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays.
• Plus extra day Birthday leave.
• Employee benefit allowance (annual allowance to spend on choice of private heath cover,
Additional holidays and/or bonus)
• Company pension scheme.
• Product allowance.
• Free onsite parking.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gary Laverty on 0161 833 0181. Looking to interview ASAP!!
Gary Laverty / Senior Consultant
+44 (0) 161 833 0181
Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Business Development Manager, Cosmetics, Fragrance, Beauty