Our client is one of the UK’s leading drink brands and exports products worldwide. The drink industry is very fast paced, demanding, and constantly developing, therefore the people the company looks to join them have a great personality and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
A new vacancy has arisen to join the company as an Internal Auditor and is situated in the Central Belt of Scotland – a more specific location is available on the application. This role is for an experienced Quality/Compliance professional who has previous experience in the food sector.
•The role sees you conducting internal audits for all Food Safety and Quality standards. BRC, GMP and other customer codes of practice in line with the schedule.
•There will also be additional external audits on our suppliers and contactors which require some travel within the EU/UK.
•You will manage all audit documentation and work closely with the Technical Services Manager to analyse audit data, non-conformances and follow up on corrective actions.
•This is a new position and there is an expectation that the successful candidate will help to develop the role and progress the quality management with the full support of the company.
• Ideally you will possess Lead Auditor training; HACCP and Food Safety certification.
• Have good knowledge of BRC and QPulse.
• A working understanding of Microsoft office.
• High attention to detail.
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a role that is highly visible in a market leading company.
• Current starting salary is £26,000 – £30,000.
• 20 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please get in touch with me ASAP. Upload your CV to apply or call me for more information.