Im recruiting a Innovation Director for a large food group based out of 2 sites in South East England.
You will be managing a team of people and you will be responsible for growing and developing their beverage applications and RTD beverage offering!
• To drive and proactively engage with the Innovation teams, Commercial teams, Suppliers and Customers to submit and develop ideas for business growth and follow innovation best practices
• To be at the forefront of and drive marketing, application, and formulation innovation
• To enable innovations team to manage scale up through pilot to commercial volumes
• Own, improve, and follow the Innovation Process
• Take fully responsibility of the activities of the Innovations
• A food related degree qualification preferably in Food Science or Science related min 10 years’ experience. Highly experienced individual with exceptional level of understanding in relation to beverage, functional systems and bakery categories including the areas of concept development through to launch
• Previous experience in food product development and formulations.
• A track record in product concept, process and bringing product to market
• As a “Foodie” with a keen interest in food trends, oversee the team working on Customer Briefs to develop concept ideas within the company and customer guidelines.
• Work with the Procurement and Technical teams to identify and source new raw materials
Salary on offer 80-100K with flexibility for the right candidate.
Please do apply and I will call you to discuss