Are you an experienced Industrial Engineer looking to work with an exciting fashion retailer in a state of the art, brand new, automated distribution environment?
I am working with a leading high street fashion retailer who are looking for an experienced Industrial Engineer to join a brand-new facility. This is a very exciting time to join the business with lots of opportunities and projects on the horizon.
The site is the central distribution hub for all retail stores in the UK for the business and is an omni channel environment. The facility is a highly enjoyable and modern working environment fully automated.
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000
Shifts: Monday – Friday (08:00 – 17:00)
• Enhance productivity and maximise throughput by reducing downtime and efficient response to breakdowns.
• Design and installation of new equipment.
• Lead training of workforce on aspects of productivity and working methods.
• Assist with capital projects and cost justification of new equipment.
• Work effectively and be responsible for contractors.
• Control of budgets and allocation of capital to elements of the engineering function.
• Drive a continuous improvement culture to drive packing efficiency.
• Liaise with operations department to develop standards and create productivity measurements.
• Relevant electrical/mechanical engineering qualifications.
• FMCG experience.
• Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma.
• Budget and projects experience.
• Experience of performing cost analysis and justification.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Automated distribution environment experience.
If this position is of interest to yourself, please do get in touch.