Circa £40k + Bonus
An unbelievable opportunity has just sprouted to be part of an international food manufacturer as part of the Procurement team responsible for buying all indirects for the business.
• Hybrid Working
• Global Food business with a brilliant reputation
• Fantastic progression opportunities
You Will Be…
• Negotiating and managing costs for assigned indirect spend.
• Developing and maintaining business relationships with new and existing suppliers.
• Using spend analysis and strategy to achieve cost reduction/avoidance for the indirect category.
• Constructing and maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders of all levels within Supply Chain, Operations, QA, Finance and, R&D.
• Working closely with the Operations and Quality team to reduce and resolve supplier quality issues.
Skills and Experience
• Minimum 2 years of buying experience (ideally within indirects).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Fantastic time management skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• A desire to develop and learn within the role.
– Christmas Bonus
– Attendance Bonus
– Pension Scheme
– Health Care Scheme
– Sick Pay Scheme
If this opportunity has caught your eye, apply now!
This role will not be vacant for long!