! New Job Alert !
An amazing job vacancy has just become available with one of our global clients, based in Co Durham. Our clients strive for excellence, and they are looking for someone with enthusiasm, precision to join their highly successful team. If you are wanting to work in a fast paced, driven by a success environment, then this position is right for for you.
The vacancy is for an Indirect Procurement Category Buyer. This role will suit a candidate with FMCG experience, exceptional precision, ability to build outstanding stakeholder relationships as well as multi- tasking and the ability to lead teams.
The Role :
• Leading & coordinating initiatives for combines purchasing globally as feasible.
• Development of close working relationships with stakeholders across all geographies and across the Procurement organisation.
• Preparing tenders, negotiating, drafting contracts, developing opportunities for supply chain integration and cost savings.
• Support the business on all aspects of product. Systems and service development.
The Candidate :
• Ability to build outstanding stakeholder relationships as well as strongly influence at board level across geographic and cultural boundaries.
• Strong level of commercial knowledge, with good understanding of global category and relevant markets.
• Wide understanding of supply, customer markets and the ability to translate this understanding for product development and supply chain excellence.
• To be able to lead teams, direct/virtual to deliver measurable success and exceed targets.
What’s on offer?
• Competitive Salary
• Private Medical Cover
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this vacancy, then please contact Georgia on 01312265060.