Hygiene Team Leader (Nights), East England
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a large food manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. Due to continued expansion, a new role has been created for a Hygiene Team Leader to take charge of the team covering the Nightshift.
Please note – this role is permanent nights covering a 4 on 4 off shift-pattern wit hours of work from 17:30 – 05:30, these shifts are not negotiable.
• Lead the overall hygiene infrastructure/team including relevant systems, equipment and documentation
• Promote hygiene awareness and improvements across the site
• Lead reporting - relating to achievements, non-conformance's, corrective actions and future strategy
• Manage a large team (up to 20) Hygiene staff ensuring Quality standards are adhered to at all times.
• Maintain factory GMP/Hygiene standards to exceed customer expectation
• An experienced Hygiene TL or Supervisor – ideally from a manufacturing background
• Low & High Care Food Production experience - desireable
• Experienced in BRC audits – COSHH, HACCP
• An excellent communicator – comfortable at all levels, adaptable approach
• Focused and experienced in Health & Safety practices
What’s on offer?
• This is an excellent opportunity to develop a lasting career within a global business
• A competitive hourly rate + shift-allowance
If you would like to be considered for this brand-new role then please get in touch ASAP. If you have any questions please call Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.