Leading the hygiene function, ensuring that the highest standards of hygiene are always delivered while working in partnership with the Technical, Production, Operations and Health & Safety teams to ensure customer expectations are always exceeded.
• Hygiene Team Management including COSHH, Allergen, Pest awareness training
• Develop Hygiene KPIs and ensure targets are met
• Ensure all COSHH requirements are being met and complied with along with risk assessments.
• Support good Health & Safety working practices and develop processes and procedures accordingly and ensure all H&S requirements.
• ensure the premises, equipment, machinery, and facilities of the Company are cleaned to the required level
• Ensure all tasks are conducted in accordance with all legislative, Company and H&S standards.
• Ensure all hygiene practices are appropriately recorded
• Daily management of third-party contracts ensuring the services provided are legally compliant, safely performed and in line with contract requirements.
• Management of the Hygiene budget and Implement cost savings initiatives where appropriate
• Work closely with the technical team
• Experience of managing a high performing hygiene team
• Food Hygiene and HACCP Level 4 (Desirable)
• Awareness of pest control and allergens
• Experience of working to BRC or SALSA standards
• COSHH Certification (Desirable)
Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm with flexibility
If you are interested, please get in contact with Dominic on 0131 226 5060. Alternatively send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org