Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Product Developer – Cosmetic Formulations
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Development Chemist to join a small but very impressive cosmetics brand to lead on the formulation development of new products. With products freshly made in the UK using all natural ingredients, the products and company have won numerous awards so this is a really exciting brand and a great team to join.
Ideally we are looking for someone with a background in cosmetic formulation development and a real interest in cosmetic products and passion for cosmetic development!
The main responsibilities of this Product Development role include:
• New product formulation development for cosmetic products and improving on existing formulations
• Searching for new raw materials
• Designing and testing products and packages
• Rolling out technologist from lab to mass-production through scale-up
• Maintaining timelines
• Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 - £35,000
If this Product Development Chemist role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0161 833 0181 and ask for Hazel