Senior Product Development Technologist, South East England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
New Product Development Technologist – Cosmetics
DR Newitt are delighted to be partnering with a leading UK cosmetics brand to recruit an experienced Product Development Technologist to join their team. As one of the fastest growing independent beauty businesses in the UK, they are constantly adding new products to their extensive portfolio and their customer base is going from strength to strength.
Leading on the product strategy, this role will include new launches as well as existing product lines with the overall aim of increasing sales and driving brand awareness.
The responsibilities of this Product Development Manager role will include:
• Project ownership from start to finish
• Project management from sign off to delivery, ensuring all products arrive on time and at the approved level of quality
• Briefing and management of internal and external teams on timings and projects tasks
• Researching new beauty trends, evaluating and translating them into trend-driven products within the scope of company ranges and accessory recommendations
• Checking artworks and ensuring all regulatory aspects are covered
• Writing and amending detailed product briefs of new products, creating critical paths, and analysing their success
• Conducting competitive research to understand market position
• Liaising and building good relationships with suppliers and manufacturers
• Working closely with the design, marketing, supply chain, wholesale, retail, warehousing and accounts departments on the execution of the product development calendar
The ideal Product Development Manager will have 2+ years’ experience in New Product Development within Cosmetics
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0161 833 0181 and ask for Hazel.