Beauty & Cosmetics - Supply Chain, South East England
Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Buyer – Beauty & Cosmetics Manufacturer, Essex
We are delighted to be working with a leading beauty and cosmetics manufacturer to recruit a Buyer for their Essex based head office. Our client has over a decade of experience and a reputation for producing high quality, bespoke, luxury products at an affordable price. They have an extensive product range within personal care and some long-established partnerships with clients both in the UK and Internationally.
As a Buyer within this luxury cosmetics manufacturer, you will be a key part of the full beauty manufacturing service that our client provides and will take full ownership of the Buying function. You will fully understand customers’ needs and continually source new products in order to ensure the brand has a competitive edge, driving sales and increasing profitability.
The main responsibilities of this Buyer role will include:
• Managing and delivering on bespoke, customer-specific briefs whilst providing the high quality service that customers expect
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers according to the strategy and focus of the business
• Sourcing and negotiating products that fit the given brief
• Collaborating with other team members to develop category strategies and promotional plans
• Reviewing promotional and merchandising activity to evaluate effectiveness
• Reviewing pricing levels to ensure a competitive edge
• Developing category plans and monitoring pricing and stock accordingly
• Ensuring that products are on brand, commercially viable, competitively priced and meet customer needs in order to drive sales and profitability
The ideal Buyer will have 4+ years’ experience in a similar role within the Cosmetics industry
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0161 833 0181 and ask for Hazel.