NPD Manager, South East England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Product Development Manager – Beauty
DR Newitt are delighted to be partnering with a leading UK nail brand to recruit an experienced Product Development Manager to join their team. As one of the fastest growing independent beauty businesses in the UK, they are constantly adding new products to their luxury portfolio and their fan-base is going from strength to strength.
Leading on the product strategy, this role will include new launches as well as existing product lines with the overall aim of increasing sales and driving brand awareness.
The responsibilities of this Product Development Manager role will include:
• Project ownership from start to finish
• Managing the team and providing the support needed to deliver projects to time and budget
• Project management from sign off to delivery, ensuring all products arrive on time and at the approved level of quality
• Briefing and management of internal and external teams on timings and projects tasks
• Researching of new beauty trends, evaluating and translating them into trend driven products within the scope of company ranges and accessory recommendations
• Checking artworks and ensuring all regulatory aspects are covered
• Writing and amending detailed product briefs of new products, creating critical paths, and analysing their success
• Conducting competitive research to understand market position
• SWOT analysis on product portfolio to translate into product development strategy
• Liaising and building good relationships with suppliers and manufacturers from the Far East and Europe
• Ensuring all products are up-to-date and in compliance with current EU regulations and assisting the process of regulatory affairs
• Working closely with the design, marketing, supply chain, wholesale, retail, warehousing and accounts departments on the execution of the product development calendar
The ideal Product Development Manager will have 2+ years’ experience in Product Development for a beauty brand
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0161 833 0181 and ask for Hazel.