Human Resources Assistant, East England
Sector: Human Resources
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
A career development opportunity has arisen with my client in Cambridheshire for a driven HR professional who wants to work in a fast paced and fun team environment. Working to support a senior management team, who believe in supporting and developing their people to success.
If you are a hands on, organised self-starter with an eye for detail and a passion for success who enjoys admin. This could be the role for you!
· First point of call for all HR related queries across the company, working directly with the Group HR Manager and Senior Site Management
· You will be face to face with employees, assisting on reviews, grievances, recruitment and leavers
· Advise and guide managers on a range of HR matters
· Experienced HR professional, with knowledge of employment legislation and preferably CIPD training
· A people person, who is able to represent themselves well at meetings and cope in fast paced and changing environments
· Highly IT literate with payroll experience
What’s on Offer:
· Holiday allowance
· Benefits Package
· Genuine and exciting career prospects