HSE Manager, North West England
Sector: Health & Safety
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Coordinator to join a well-established food manufacturer in Cheshire.
This role will be based in the North West but also require travel to various UK locations.
• Full site responsibility for a large food manufacturing site
• Develop a site culture that values the importance of Health and Safety and ensure all legislations and requirements are being adhered to
• Carry out Health and Safety audits throughout the site – promoting and influencing the H&S culture
• Perform any risk assessments required on site
• Identify any staff development opportunities and input on any training that is required
• An experienced H&S/HSE professional – ideally from the food industry
• NEBOSH – highly desirable
• An approachable person who has ability to adapt and develop to suit the business’s needs
• Excellent people skills and the ability to confidently communicate change to all levels of the business
• •Proven experience producing reports – excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
What’s on Offer?
• The opportunity to join a growing company that will offer excellent career development opportunities
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions, please call Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.