HR Partner, South East England
Sector: Human Resources
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has come up for a HR Business Partner to join a large FMCG company based in Dagenham. This is an excellent opportunity for a HR professional who wants to work in a busy, fast-paced environment, have the autonomy to make success of the role and the opportunity to really develop their career.
You will benefit from excellent training & development opportunities, a genuine opportunity to develop your HR career, a real chance to make a difference and drive the people plan, 33 days holiday and a company pension.
The HR Business Partner will have experience working in a fast-paced warehouse or factor environment, be able to think on their feet and make effective decisions.
In this role you need to be able to take ownership, demonstrate drive, resilience and have a desire to get things done.
Ideally you will be CIPD qualified.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Partner will be:
- Deliver HR training to line managers.
- Establish excellent relationships with the central HR teams to enable a seamless service to the business area.
- Partner and coach the leaders on all aspects of leading people and the people plan.
- Provide robust and challenging debate on people matters to ensure great commercial decisions are driven with people as a key differentiator.
- Use people analytics insight to analyse local/regional trends and work suggestion solutions.
- Accountable for the quality of talent and succession planning, upskilling leaders to ensure there is a pipeline of talent through workforce planning.
- Ensure organisational design is implemented effectively in the region and change is managed and in accordance with best practice.
- Effective delivery of the customer HR experience, through generalist HR activity aligned to the HR calendar.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral role in the business and put your stamp on the HR function.
Apply now to avoid disappointment! Or contact Abbie on 0161 833 0181