HR Partner / HR Manager, East Midlands
Sector: Human Resources
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has come up for a HR Manager to join a large FMCG company based in Corby. This is an excellent opportunity for a HR professional who wants to work in a busy, fast-paced environment, have the autonomy to make success of the role and the opportunity to really develop their career.
You will benefit from excellent training & development opportunities, a genuine opportunity to develop your HR career, a real chance to make a difference and drive the people plan, 33 days holiday and a company pension.
The HR Manager will have experience working in a fast-paced warehouse environment, be able to think on their feet and make effective decisions. In this role you need to be able to take ownership, demonstrate drive, resilience and have a desire to get things done.
The HR Manager will need to be CIPD qualified.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Manager will be:
• Deliver HR training to line managers.
• Establish excellent relationships with the central HR teams to enable a seamless service to the business area.
• Partner and coach the leaders on all aspects of leading people and the people plan.
• Provide robust and challenging debate on people matters to ensure great commercial decisions are driven with people as a key differentiator.
• Use people analytics insight to analyse local/regional trends and work suggestion solutions.
• Accountable for the quality of talent and succession planning, upskilling leaders to ensure there is a pipeline of talent through workforce planning.
• Ensure organisational design is implemented effectively in the region and change is managed and in accordance with best practice.
• Effective delivery of the customer HR experience, through generalist HR activity aligned to the HR calendar.
Apply now to avoid disappointment.