HR Officer, Yorkshire
Sector: Human Resources
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has come up for a HR Officer to join a multi-million pound and internationally owned reputable brand.
This role will give you the opportunity to have 3 direct reports, exposure to all HR and Employee Relations cases and expand your generalist HR skills.
You will manage a site of 600 employees, report into the Principle Operations Manager and work for a progressive, international company.
As the HR Officer you will benefit from a monthly attendance bonus of up to £85, excellent training & development opportunities, health care plan, 33 days holiday, company pension, discounted products, plus much more.
For this role you need to have excellent communication skills, work effectively as part of a team, be proactive, possess excellent customer service skills, be organised and ideally have worked in a fast paced environment.
In this role you will have a wide range of responsibilities, some of which include:
• Provide support and advice to managers on a range of Employee Relation issues
• Providing support and advice in disciplinary proceedings
• Monitor and measure absence in the business
• Monitor and chase probationary reviews
• Running reports from the HR and T&A systems
• Systems inputting such as starters, leavers, contract changes, salary increases, equal opportunity data etc
• Dealing with employment and tenancy reference requests
• Issuing offer letters, contracts and welcome packs to potential employees
• Ensuring all documentation from the welcome pack is completed, signed, returned and the relevant data inputted onto the HR system
• Maintain and update the HR system to ensure employee records are up to date and accurate
• Full management of Maternity and Paternity including meeting with employees to explain entitlements, updating spreadsheet on a regular basis, issuing documentation to employees, keeping managers and payroll informed of leave dates and return dates etc
Apply now! Interviews are taking place in the next 2 weeks!