I am searching for a driven HR professional who wants to work in a fast-paced industry. The most senior HR professional within the company who is experiencing a fantastic period of growth and require support to ensure the fantastic culture remains just that – fantastic !
This company is very fast paced in the manufacturing industry, so, If you are a hands on, organised self-starter with an eye for detail and a passion for success who enjoys developing and improving people functions . . . This could be the role for you!
You will be working to support the senior board members directly, who believe in supporting and developing their people to success.
1. The Role:
• Final point of call for all HR/ER queries across the company, working directly with Site Management to ensure a unified approach to the people plan.
• Advise and guide managers on a range of HR matters.
• Ensure compliance, skills planning, team development and open communication is at the heart if every day
2. The Candidate:
• Experienced HR professional, with knowledge of employment legislation and preferably from a manufacturing environment.
• A people person, who is able to represent themselves well at meetings and cope in fast paced and changing environments.
• Highly IT literate
3. What’s on Offer:
• Holiday allowance
• Benefits Package
• Genuine and exciting career prospects as the company continues to grow and change
4. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt