Sector: Human Resources
Job type: Permanent
A new role has arisen with my client for a driven HR professional who wants to work in a fast-paced industry. An excellent opportunity for skills to be developed and your career to eb developed.
Working to support the senior management team, who believe in supporting and developing their people to success. This company is an instantly recognisable brand with an amazing reputation.
If you are a hands on, organised self-starter with an eye for detail and a passion for success who enjoys admin and recruitment. This could be the role for you!
*****Please note – This role requires candidates to start within the next 4 weeks *****
1. The Role:
• Support HR enquiries, including note taking and procedural processes
• Lead recruitment for the wider team, from posting roles online to assisting new hire processes
• Work with the board to continually review and improve HR policies
2. The Candidate:
• HR experience is preferred, a strong communicator and people person is essential! FMCG experience preferred.
• Recruitment experience is essential as it would be a large part of the role.
• Strong IT skills, especially with Microsoft.
3. What’s on Offer:
• Holiday allowance
• Benefits Package
• Genuine and exciting career prospects
4. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt