My client are a global Food Manufacturing business with an excellent reputation for product quality. Available across a large number of UK retailers and well-known for their sustainable methods and offering of fresh and healthy and nutritious products.
I have an exciting opportunity available, based within the newly refurbished Edinburgh office. We are looking to appoint a new HR & Recruitment Coordinator to join the already high-performing team.
• A focus on staff recruitment, working with candidates to develop relationships for open any upcoming vacancies – interviewing, making offers and managing on-boarding.
• Recruitment Involvement with external bodies – educational organisations, industry groups as well as organising talent attraction events.
• Improve and develop existing recruitment processes, including meeting and exceeding KPI targets
• Offering administrative support to the wider Human Resources Team – ensuring all relevant duties related to employee activity is in good order.
• Working on and involved in absence management, disciplinary and grievance processes, staff performance management.
• Prepare and produce various HR and Recruitment reports including KPIs, absence, outstanding holidays and other statistical information as required
• A dynamic, outgoing and driven candidate – ideally with a background that covers some HR and/or recruitment experience.
• Strong IT systems and computing skills – particularly Excel.
• Proven experience in an administration role.
• Willing to work flexible hours to support the needs of the business.
• Strong communication skills – adaptable to all levels of an organisation.
• Career driven and ambitious.
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a business that cares for its staff, offers an excellent working environment and the opportunity to grow.
• A competitive salary and benefits package.
• Hybrid working.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please apply today. If you would like some more information, then please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.