HR Business Partner, North West England
Sector: Human Resources
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner looking for a step up and to work for one of the world’s largest food companies? DR Newitt has partnered with an international multi billion pound company and is looking for a dynamic and engaging HR BP to join their warm and friendly office in South Manchester. This business has multiple household names under its umbrella, and an outstanding staff retention record.
You will benefit from a competitive basic between £60,000 - £65,000, a bonus of 15%, a car allowance of £7000, a very positive culture, fantastic maternity package, outstanding pension, private medical care, learning and development opportunities, staff discount on their tasty products and 25 days holiday plus bank. Despite amassing an annual turnover of over £6 billion, they have kept their core values and are a business that truly looks after their staff, as demonstrated by their competitive package.
As a Human Resources Business Partner, your responsibilities will be as follows:
• You will also play an integral part in determining site direction and developing the people agenda for the site in the short, medium and long term
• Establish credibility and develop robust relationships with managers and leadership teams to influence, challenge and support business/ people strategy and operations
• developing absolute trust and confidence with senior stakeholders is a key requirement of the role through partnerships with the leadership team and Factory General Manager,
• Support the people agenda as the factory goes through a major modernisation change programme
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
• Over two years’ experience in a Human Resources BP role ideally within a FMCG, Manufacturing, Logistics or Retail environment
• Experience working in a fast paced environment and have the ability to adapt quickly
• Excellent communication skills and have the gravitas and influence to engage a variety of people including senior stakeholders right through to employees and union management
• Experienced with UK employment legislation and unions
• Ideally CIPD qualified
If this sounds like you and you’d be interested in working with one of the world’s best food companies please apply below!
Keywords: manufacturing / fmcg/ engineering / logistics / sauces / food / beverages / drinks / consumer goods / production / biscuits/ human resources / hr / bp / business partner / officer / senior manager