A unique role offering a mix of site and group level partnership in a large blue chip manufacturing company.
Working to support the senior management team, who believe in supporting and developing their people to success. Alongside involvement of nationwide projects, this is a role that does not come up very often.
If you are a hands on, organised self-starter with an eye for detail and a passion for people and coaching. This could be the role for you!
1. The Role:
• Partner and coach senior site Supply chain and operations teams to ensure wither talent and performance people plan.
• Support wider company agenda; a collaborative role which will require a generalist approach to the environment.
• Engaging in a dynamic approach to the talent and performance cycle, holding management to account and demonstrating effective wins.
2. The Candidate:
• Experienced HR professional, with knowledge of manufacturing/supply chain is preferred
• Confident devising and leading initiatives and solutions, ideally in a unionised setting.
• Highly IT literate and organised when it comes to planning and controlling your days/weeks/monthly plan.
3. What’s on Offer:
• Holiday allowance
• Benefits Package
• Hybrid working and car allowance
4. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt